Our research meeting is Tuesday Aug 29 at 2p in UCSB South Hall room 2509 (the Transcriptions Lab).
- review work done so far in Special Collections
- talk about discoveries and difficulties
- plan next steps
Prepare before the meeting:
- Review the gallery of interactive narrative graphs organized by Katz Collection box number and identified by series. You may wish to zoom out the browser to see more – or click on individaul images and zoom into them to inspect details.
- Review the Concepts page on classifications of narrative networks, feature identification, analysis and debugging.
- Fill out a short survey on the current state of your archival research, and your future interests https://goo.gl/forms/t6itFh3xgYqIdAO52